Terry French has toured the world ten times. From the fish markets of Europe and the spice bazaars of Morocco to the jungles of Asia, he has gone outside the beaten path and used food as a lens to experience the culture and the people. Terry will be your guide on a travel and chat experience with a twist: two parts life, two parts adventure, and 100% real—your Extreme Passport to live outside the beaten path and find yourself!
“You learn a lot about someone when you share a meal together.”— Anthony Bourdain
- Celebrity Chef, Epic Oceans 5, USCG Sea Captain, Champion World Tournament Fisherman
- National Restaurant Association World Showcase Chef 2015 & 2016 and guest Appearances at National and International Events
- 25+ years Executive Restaurateur & Culinary Hospitality Business Consultant
- Chef Mentor/ Culinary Educator Globally to chefs in Africa, Asia, Middle East, Australia, Central America, Caribbean
- Network TV and media personality, making frequent appearances on Food Network, Discovery Channel, FIOS, FOX, ABC, CBS, NBC, and NBC Sports
- Ocean ecology activist with UNDP Guatemala, Trinidad-Tobago with the Miami University Marine Biology of sustainable fisheries, and the education of the invasive Lionfish
- USCG licensed Captain 10 years, 22 years IGFA Tournament Angler
Recent Podcasts and Blogs
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.